Frequently Asked Questions at Auto Warehouse
- Where are you located? We are located in South Reno, close to South Reno Winco. Simply take 395 South and exit South Meadows Parkway, make a right, to the light, and another right on South Virginia. Look for us after passing Winco and Wendy's on the Right!
- What are your hours? We’re open 7 days a week all year. Monday – Saturday from 9am – 7pm and Sunday from 10am – 6pm. The only days we’re closed are Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
- Do you offer Warranties? We know unexpected repairs sometimes come up. That’s why we offer extended warranties on most of our vehicles. We’re partnered with leading companies like GWC Warranty, The Warranty Group, and AUL to offer vehicle service contracts for your next pre owned purchase.
- Do you offer in house financing? We do not, however we have a successful 99% approval Rate with our banks! This saves you extensive interest from Buy Here/Pay Here Programs, and allows you to get more for your money!
- Do you take trades? Yes. If you’re wanting to trade-in or just want to sell your vehicle out right, we welcome your trade and pay top dollar.
- Do you buy vehicles? Yes, we buy vehicles outright as well as take trade-in vehicles.
- What’s a CARFAX Advantage Dealer? CarFax is the vehicle history expert for used car buyers, sellers and the automotive industry. Carfax created the Vehicle History Report in 1986 and is trusted by dealerships across North America to help acquire, advertise and retail used cars. The Carfax Advantage™ Dealer Program distinguishes Carfax-subscribing dealers that are committed to transparency. Used car shoppers know they can buy with greater confidence when shopping at any Carfax Advantage dealership.
- How do test drives work? Anyone age 18 and over is permitted to test drive here ast Auto Warehouse with a valid driver's license. If Under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and possess a valid license or permit to drive. Due to insurance regulations, our professional sales force is required to go on the test drive with you.
- How can I take advantage of your Customer Referral Program? Over 50% of our business comes from satisfied customers like you. As a reward for your continued loyalty and support we started our own referral program. For every customer you send to us and they purchase a vehicle from us we reward you.
- What’s this about Free SiriusXM Satellite Radio? For a limited time any vehicle sold with a factory equipped satellite comes with a 3 month free trial of SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You’ll have access to over 150 channels of music, sports, talk shows, and news in your car or at home.
- Can I have my mechanic look it over? We completely understand you wanting a pre-purchase inspection. To prove it, we work with only the most reputable repair shops in town, such as: Big O Tires, High Tech Automotive, and Trans Craft and Reno Auto Works. We'd have no problem allowing you to have the vehicle inspected at any of these establishments at your expense, or even by your own mechanic at our store.
- How do you price your vehicles? If you compare our prices to other dealers, we have some of the most competitive pricing on the market. Using automotive resources such as KBB.com, CarGurus, and CARFAX as a guideline we try to price our vehicles at or below current market value, comparing as far out as 150 miles of Reno! These days what determines the price of a vehicle comes from a variety of factors such as:
A) The amount of service records in the Vehicle History Report
B) The number of previous owners, any reconditioning work, local market prices, and even the popularity & rarity of that particular vehicle.
- What do I need to qualify? We make it easy for cash buyers! Fill out a few forms, transfer the title into your name, and drive home happy. If you’re considering financing that’s easy too! We work with over 30 different lenders, credit unions, and cater to military personnel as a USAA representative. You can even bring your own financing! The good news is we specialize in helping people get financed and start building credit.
- How much do I need for a down payment? Most financial intuitions like to see at least a 1/3 down. But working with us we’ll work hard to get the vehicle you want for little to no down payment on approved credit. Although, if a low monthly payment is important to fit your budget you should definitely consider putting more down.